28 August, 2008

A Lazy blog

How many people live in your house?
Two people, one dog, about 10 fish (they wouldn't keep still).
Do you like your siblings?
For the first 18 years- not at all- since then love her to pieces.
What color are your nails?
Unadorned finger nails, ruby black toe nails.
What’s your favorite place on earth?
My bed, lying next to Mr Robbo is the honest answer. however a Thai beach comes a close second.
Ever punch someone in the face?
My Dad. me and Angela were playing in our bedroom (this was years ago, this was in the 70s) and Dad made us jump and I punched him in the smacker. he was quite proud really.
Did you have a dream last night?
I've been reading Kim harrison's All hallows series, and the dream was about demons.
Where is your top from?
George at Asda
Are you mad at someone?
No, for a change..
Where’s your best friend?
In Essex
Last place you bought something from?
A chinese takeaway this evening.
Last person you were in a car with?
Mr Robbo.
What bank do you use?
Nosey!
Do you like being in photos?
Accepting rather than like.
Who’s your last missed call from?
3 Customer Services.
Ever broken something at someone else’s house?
I must have done, but it must have been years ago as I can't remember.
Are you a good driver?
NO!
What's on your mind right now?
Doing this
When is your birthday?
march
What kind of mobile phone do you have?
A Silver one.
How old will you be in 5 years?
45. hang on 45!
Are you a movie buff?
I like to think so.
If you could move tomorrow, would you?
it would have to be somewhere fantastic as I really like where I live now.
Do you like the weather today?
Not overly much. overcast and muggy.
Do you like the outdoors or indoors better?
Indoors
How tall are you?
5 foot 7 1/2
If you had to choose an age to remain for the rest of your life what would it be?
What like if I got bitten by a vampire? I like the age I'm at now.
What’s something in your past you wish you could relive?
Saying my wedding vows as i can't remember what the heck I said.
What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
Having lots of cups of tea and reading the papers. taking Tom on a walk.
Favorite nearby vacation destination?
Center Parcs!
How’s the weather?
English.
Does anything on your body hurt?
No
What was the last television show you watched?
Sex and the City
Do you prefer orange or cherry ice-pops?
Neither
Do you like pickles?
Pickled Onions, Branston.
Does your hair still smell like shampoo?
yes
What’s plugged in in the nearest socket?
PC and telly.
What was the last thing you wrote by hand?
A cheque
What’s your favorite tv advert?
haven't got one.
Do you pay attention to celebrity gossip?
Yes.
Have you sung out loud today?
At work, under my breath.

Oh Lordy, if you read Dan's blog this meme goes on a lot longer. Igive up!

No comments: