02 December, 2007

Tesco Time

I've booked my Tesco delivery slot for 22nd December. Getting our Christmas shop delivered is becoming a Robbo Christmas tradition. It really does make life a lot easier and gives us more time. If you're thinking of booking a slot for Christmas, get a move on as there weren't many spaces available.
I put up the Christmas decorations yesterday, ignoring Mr Robbo's comments as to if it was too early. If I thought it was too early I wouldn't be doing it would I? We haven't got that many decorations anyway. Sharon and Tom came over last night and Sharon has put up all her decorations and they have got TWO Christmas trees. We've only got a little tree because we don't trust Tom not to pee up a proper sized tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always put my tree up the first weekend of December. It takes so flipping long to do, that to do it any closer to Christmas, I'd not feel the benefit! :-) xXx