29 December, 2007

The Spark has gone

Came home last night, feeling cold-y. Sore throat and losing my voice (think of it as a belated Christmas present Steve) and sneezing. And there was a blumen power cut, from 6 in the evening to 6 this morning. Without electricity the house seemed dead. We went to bed about 9 as I was feeling pretty tired anyway but neither of us could really relax until power was restored. I was worrying about the tropical fish - no air pump and no heating thingy working. I was gagging for a cup of tea as well.
I love electricity I do.

2 comments:

Dan said...

I dread losing my electric. Drives me insane with fear ;) I have my laptop charged just in case, even though I cant get on the internet with no power :D hehe

Hope the germs leave you soon - I've been ill since Xmas day. Fun :)

ocean said...

Final count down! Seeing you and Tommy in 2008!