23 November, 2006

Story

I've finally got round to writing stories again. I had a bit of a break after the OU Creative Writing course and I won't get the final result until Christmas. I'm writing a horror story for my nephews, using them as characters. i used to write stories for them starring themselves before i started the course - but I never managed to really scare them. (Scare them in a good Doctor Who way not terrify them. I'm not an evil auntie). its nice to think about a story again, thinking of outrageous plot lines and how to reconcile them. FYI Aaron left an unfnished drawing of a house, that has been possessed by a demon and has trapped Joe in the drawing. the demon wants to burrow itself in Joe's brain. aaron has to find a way of saving his brother without setting free the demon. How does he do this you may well ask? I'm coming up with a few ideas...Really I should be getting on with writing that -so bye bye.
BTW -really getting into Agatha Christie- am reading the collected Hercule Poirot stories - v.good.

No comments: