27 November, 2006

Child free

I can't have children. this has made my life (since 2002 when i found out) horrible. I 've been on anti depressants and have numerous therapy sessions to help me come to terms with this. At times the only thing that has got me out of bed is the thought that if I don't I'll never get up. It has been horrific. But I don't want my life to be a horror story. i don't want to be sad Gina. I want to count my blessings. I need to realise that you can have a happy life with out having children.
I'm fed up with the negatives - here are some positives:
I've got a great, good looking,sexy, supportive husband
At the weekend we can have a lie in, read the papers, watch a DVD. we can do nothing.
We can spoil ourselves with our disposal income
I have time, aside from work I don't watch the clock
I have enough spare cash to sponsor a child
The house doesn't have to be child friendly
I have a great sister and brother in law who are generous with their kids - I get the chance to be best auntie ever.
I get to sleep at night.
I can go on holiday outside school holidays.
I've never been to Center parcs or Kids Kingdom.

Life is good!

No comments: