28 November, 2006

Don't get me started...

Was browsing other people's blogs (why ? because I'm nosey). One person was up in arms about what she read in the Daily Mail. What does she expect? Those types of papers are always full of moral indignation.
Alan's blog made me laugh out loud - to the headline Tom and Katie get married - he had written - do I give a shit. the sad thing is i do - I looked up the wedding phots on the net. wasn't that impressed by the dress i must say. I'm gob smacked when iread Pamela Anderson and kid Rock are getting divorced. Apparantly a 'friend' confided that there were reasons why she didn't marry him before. WTF?
Am listening to a tribute to Alan Freeman- genius idea of his to play the hit parade in reverse. Steve actually met Alan Freeman many years ago. Steve said he was a lovely man.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My shortest ever blog got the most ever comments - including one suggesting that it was only because I was too tight to fork out for a toaster! Yours always make me smile in one way or another - keep 'em coming!

X

Anonymous said...

What happen Kid Rock find out she's fake?? lol

Mark

Anonymous said...

I assume it's my blog you're referring to about the Daily Mail. You should read my first entry where I explain why I read it .I don't often bother to write about the bilge that they talk about, but this got me particularly angry! Also there were no other papers left at the station yesterday morning!

Gina said...

hello hannah,

I'm glad you replied as I did want to post a comment on your blog but
wasn't able to.

I was referring your entry- but I was poking fun at myself as well. i
often pick up a paper left on a train- normally the mail, express or
evening standard and then fume as i read it - and then ask myself what
did I expect?If its any consolation I start my morning shouting at GMTV
( especially Fiona phillips) their items always seem to be aimed at
'concerned mums'.

Take care

Gina