13 November, 2009

Only 13 friends

I'm getting a wee bit fed up of Facebook. Numerous Mafia Family requests, balls being thrown at me (do I want to throw the ball back? NO) the friend requests from people who barely say hello to me in real life....but I have just read something that made my eyes pop out.
My Mum is on Facebook, she doesn't use it that much and all her friends on Facebook are people she knows well. When I looked at Facebook just now it said "Gina's Mum has only got 13 friends , suggest friends for Gina's Mum."
Don't you think that is mean? Only 13 friends, my bot. At least she knows 'em.

2 comments:

Alex said...

I only very recently gave in and got a Facebook page. I am with you I don't play Farmville, Mafia Wars, etc. (and tend to hide all those items on my feed). I do however tend to "friend" anyone who belongs to a greyhound rescue- I mean, if they love greyhounds how bad can they be?- ;)

Gina said...

Ah, there is no love like greyhound love!