14 June, 2009

Blogger's Block

This week I have gone to the "create post" part of the blog. Stared at the screen ...and then walked away. I couldn't think of anything to write. Or I'd start to type and thing "boring!" and delete it. I've got Blogger's block.
Now as I want to keep this blog going I'm just going to write some random stuff and hopefully get my blogging mojo back.

Stopped watching The Tudors. Realised Henry is only interesting when his women are.It all goes a bit flat when Catherine and Anne are out of the picture.

The sea walk between Shoebury and Southend has finally opened. Walked Tom down there yesterday, very lovely walk.

Watched Joey last night. It's a shame the show was cancelled. It was funny, especially the first series.

1 comment:

ocean said...

You got blogger's block? I always give the comment in your "old post". I should writ more to catch up.