28 April, 2009

Super Power

I think I might have a super power. I was round the Murphys' house, sitting in the living room. I think Sharon had popped upstairs. Millie the cat comes in. Now I'm very allergic to cats, I can't touch them. I have to explain that to people I like cats but I can't pet them. Millie came swaggering up to the settee (I'm not exaggerating - Millie was owning the room) and started to claw it. I wasn't sure what to do. So I said quietly "Millie, are you allowed to that?" Millie immediately stopped clawing and went to sit in the middle of the room. When I told Sharon she couldn't believe it.
Now I'm sure that it is just normal cat behaviour but I prefer to think that I have super power.

2 comments:

Mrs Miggins said...

Hello Gina, just flying past to see how you are~ glad to see you are still blogging! I'm back on-line ( obviously) and have succumbed to that great evil, Facebook. Are you on there? Please say a big hello to Ruthie for me (where is her blog??)

Catch you soon, love, Mrs M ~ X ~

Gina said...

Nice to hear from you Mrs M.I'm on face book - under gina robertson, whre are you? I didn't know Ruth has got rid of her blog completely bt she hasn't updated it for ages. I know Ruth is on twitter. I'll say hello to her for you next time I see her x