11 April, 2009

I want

I want a set of four cream ceramic place mats for my lovely dinner and chairs. I think that will look very classy. I went into Southend to get them. TK Mass has a set of TWO but I need FOUR. I stared at then very hard but unfortunately they did not magically multiply. I then traipsed round Debenhams, Next, Marks and Spencers and even Wilkinson's but they did not sell any ceramic place mats. By this time money was no object and I would have spent would it took to buy the blooming things - so perhaps it was a good job I couldn't find any. I was tempted just to buy the two, but sternly told myself that for it to look good I need four. Thank goodness I didn't see ceramic table sets in brown or black (not my colour schemes) - it could have ended in tears.
Luckily by the time I got home I had got the ceramic table set yearning under control.

No comments: