14 September, 2008

500th post

This is my 500th post (just in case you missed the title of this post). When I first started I worried that I would run out of things to say, but I've realised that is no big deal. If I can't think of anything to blog about,  I don't.  When I first started writing it I didn't think I'd get any readers and can still remember the thrill I had when I got a comment from some one I didn't know. 
There are things I steer clear of blogging about. Steve isn't keen that I mention his family, so I try not to do that too much. I try not to slag people off,  I just compose hate filled posts in my head instead.
I know that I'm not a blogging superstar, that I'm not going to get a book deal but I can't imagine not blogging now. I do love my little blog, it is something of my very own.
Why do you like blogging?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking this for a few months? Are there too many unhappy things in my blog? On the other hand, maybe it is a way i mitigate my pressure of life.
500th post ! Congratulations! I should make more efforts.

Gina said...

Yes you should! I miss reading your blog xx

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Hey, congratulations on 500 posts!