23 October, 2010

Saturday

Would like to say haven't blogged the last couple of weeks because I've been on holiday/having exciting times/have a glamorous life. However I would be lying. I have had flu. It was horrible and draining and I felt v.sorry for myself. Pleased to say I feel tons better now. However as I have done eff all for the last 2 weeks I haven't got much to blog about.
I think the dog knows when I'm poorly. he didn't bother me for walks and he did try and take a few liberties. I woke up from an afternoon nap to finds him sprawled out on our (me and Steve's that is) bed. He wouldn't dare do that normally!

3 comments:

Chicken Lisa said...

Give them an inch and they'll take a mile these dogs!!

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Gina said...

Thanks Lisa.

ocean said...

Now it's the time of seasonal variation. Please take care.