18 April, 2010

Sunday

Yesterday I had an eye test. My eye sight has improved slightly -which is mote really as I still can't see a thing with out my glasses. I hate going to the opticians.I pay 25 quid for the eye test and the optician trys to flog me stuff. All opticians do that, not just the one I went to see yesterday. I told her I wanted the eye operation and as they don't offer that service she shut up.
I've ordered 2 pairs of glasses ( buy one get one free) from Glasses direct.com. I got my present pair from them, and are happy with them. I paid around £100.00 as I got a 10% discount. Back in the old days when I bought glasses from the high street it would cost me hundreds.
This ash cloud that stopping the planes from flying is all very Gaia. It is as if the earth is fighting global warning on her own terms..

No comments: