07 March, 2010

2 Things

2 things happened this week that I thought would never happen.
1. the wart thing on my leg FINALLY fell off. Well. ok it didn't fall off, I may have helped it on its way a little bit. The wart remover had turned a pink wart to some horror thing - it looked like I had a pork scratching hanging off me. It was disgusting! and I am very happy that it has gone. Yukky, yuk, yuk.
2. We got a new hoover and it is a upright. Steve has always insisted on cylinder vacuum cleaners and I hate them. I hate cylinders as the cylinder bit gets caught behind chairs and corners and you have to go back and get it unstuck. And Steve always corrects me if I say hoover , pointing out it is a brand name.; But we now have a hoover, so I can call it that with the irritating lecture and it is an upright .

No comments: