12 July, 2009

I want

Oh dear. I am in one of those moods when I want things and I want to change things:

I want to... rearrange the living room lay out. I know Steve reckons the lay out is perfect but I'm bored with it.
I want ..to replace the ginormous settee with 2 smaller settees.
I want ...to get rid of the carpet and replace it with wooden flooring. Its mad having a carpet when you've got a dog. Sod the acoustics.
I want ....a bigger garden.
I want..... the hallway and landing redecorated, new flooring and vertical blinds on the landing window.
I want ...a big, fat, flat screen telly. And I want it on the wall.
I want....a big bedroom so I can put the rocking chair in there.
I want ...a new crisp, clean bathroom.

I don't like myself much when I get in these moods. I feel all antsy and can't settle.

On a different note. I took Tom for a walk this morning and as he "was doing his business" 2 men stopped and stared. It took me a while to realise that they were staring at us. I was confused for a second - why would they want to look at a dog taking a dump. I don't! I stare out in to the middle distance while all that is going on. Then the penny drooped. Holding up and shaking a poo bag at the 2 men I shouted "Its ok !I'll be clearing it all up!" And they walked off. Sad sacks.

No comments: