08 July, 2010

Surprise!

When I got in today Steve was in the bathroom. "I'm in the bathroom!" he yelled.
Note to reader: we have one bathroom in the house and it has the only loo, sink and bath.
I made myself a drink and went upstairs to empty the washing bin. I heard the bath room door bolt lock. "Its all right I don't want to see you on the loo!" I yelled back. I put the washing on, drunk my drink and started to think...he is taking his time. I also heard him grunting and hoped that he would at least open the bathroom window when he had finished his "business".
"You can come in now" Steve called. Oh yuk, why would I want to do that?!?! But I went in anyway (in sickness and in health and all that). And you know what he had been doing? He hadn't been douing his "business" He had been changing the loo seat! Instead of the rickety pine seat we now have a brilliantly clean, white plastic seat.

1 comment:

Alex said...

:-) Wonderful man you've got there!
Of course if you get tired of the white,they now make toilet seat tattoos.
http://www.bathroomfurnituredirect.com/Toilet-Tattoos-C395853.html
jk ;)