15 September, 2009

Geek

I was actually explaining the difference between a werewolf and a shape shifter to some one at work today. I am 41 years old. Do you think I'll ever grow up?
Mmn just read that last sentence and thought it would make a good tweet. Yep I've got a Twitter account. You have to be careful who you follow -some people tweet ALL the time and it gets a tad tedious. Although I love watching Location whilst reading Kirstie's live tweets.
On other matters, I 've been watching so much telly so we have got Sky Plus. Especially since we were away last weekend and I had all the programmes to catch up on. Its a bit mad, because with the exception of True Blood, Location and How Clean is your house - I 've seen them all before. Frasier is my favourite comfort viewing. Also been watching the new Miss Marple - but get a bit bored and end up watching them for the sale of it. 2 hours is too long.

2 comments:

Alex said...

I still do not have a Twitter account OR a Facebook account (how long do you think I will be able to hold out?)
My 20 year old son loves to watch the old Frasier and Home Improvement re-runs. He is also fond of Bargain Hunters and Top Gear (and was pretty upset when our cable stopped carrying the BBC for a while (it's back now- yay!)
Proof that I am raising him right? lol

Gina said...

I look Home Improvement too!
If your son is in to Top gear - has he heard about James May's Lego House ?http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1210206/James-May-set-live-Lego-house.html