13 April, 2008

Bits and Pieces and Bullet Points

1. Took Tom out for an early morning walk. Walked by the posh apartments over looking the sea. the inhabitants were on their balconies in their PJs shouting across to each other. Urgh! Took about lower the tone of your million pound pad.
2. Coming back was charming, polite but FIRM to the Jehovah's Witnesses.
3. Went round Mum and Dad's last night. Conversation was interesting as the older we all get the more forgetful we are of people's names or words for things. At times it was a bit like Give us a Clue.
4. Got my hair cut yesterday. the girl washing my hair was very rough and gave me a headache. Needless to say I didn't mention it to her, but it has put me off going there again.
5.Have an over whelming urge to rearrange the furniture in the living room. Am developing irrational hatred of the dining table. Steve thinks I'm mad. I think it is a woman thing. Steve reckons the living room has the perfect lay out. I want to go out and buy all new furniture. Check calender for when period is due. Although now I'm in my forties - is it a menopause thing?
6. Steve has got Football Manager on his mobile. He is so happy.
7.When walking Tom it was so hot I actually took my coat off. Since then we have had hail stones.
8. Read this . John how could you? I don't care he is still my favourite Doctor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Menopause? Don't scare me!