03 May, 2008

Fences

When we moved into our house the garden fence was very rickety. We live in a block of six houses and the garden fences are about 5 foot high. The gardens back on to an alley way where our garages are.
When we decided to get the dogs we knew we would have to sort out the fence. Greyhounds can jump and the Re homing lady said that the fence should be six foot. I must admit it did look a bit unfriendly -all these little fences and our big fortress fence. However our neighbour got her fence done as well. Now I can see the people next to her are doing a big fence. it does look better ...and it isn't as unfriendly as it could be because we chat over the adjacent fences.
OMG what am I doing? I've just blogged about fences. And I did so because I thought Alan building his fence was interesting. Gina Robbo? Gina Boring more like!

No comments: