13 June, 2010

Sunday Stuff

I bought 2 books for my Kindle today. The only sad thing about Kindle is that sometimes that the books I would like to buy aren't available to download in the UK. Mr Robbo has told me that I can not trick Kindle that I live in the US, which I think is rather mean of them.
Mum and Dad came round to watch the footie on our wonderful telly. Reader, imagine our disgust when ITV HD suddenly cut to commercial break, just when Gerrard scored. Unbelievable. And the apology was a mockery - experiencing an interruption indeed.
I read the latest Kim Harrison book Black Magic Sanction . One of the things I like about her books that is the ambiguity of the characters. I really like Kelley Armstrong's OtherWorld books but the characters are either good or bad. I find Kelley is more of a comfort read - I'm not going to get any nasty surprises.

No comments: