10 February, 2008

Food

I cooked a mushroom curry this afternoon. I like having time to cook on Sunday and have the radio on as I poodle about. I added some Green Thai curry paste that I had bought from the Chinese cash and carry. I don't normally using curry paste but thought this would be authentic. I suppose it was but it was a taste disaster as it was far too hot to eat. We ended up throwing it away. The Robbos like spicy but this was vindaloo hot. I'd spent ages preparing all the veg and cooking it. I'm now cooking pie and potaotes. I've thrown the rest of the paste away.

4 comments:

Dan said...

Mmmm no such thing as too hot :)

Anonymous said...

It's so strange that you bought curry paste in Chinese store?

Gina said...

Dan - I should have shipped it over to Basildon.
Hello OceanJen -it is not strange in this country to buy curry paste in a Chinese store. Although I won't be doing it again!

Dan said...

Not to mention you get chinese curry too ;)