07 March, 2007

Wednesday

Guru Nanak Dev - does he ring any bells with you? Aaron had home work about him. I had to google him - he is the founder of the Sikh religion. I'm ashamed that I didn't know that, I always thought I had good general knowledge.

The door bell rang at about 8 this evening. I opened the door (which really gets on my nerves when Steve is in. I think he should answer the door in case it is a violent nutter) to find a very young man trying to sell me life insurance. I said no thank you, very politely. But what a rotten job, he looked so nervous and was a bit stammery. Perhaps he had disturbed some violent nutters and was worried I feel really sorry for him. Still didn't buy any life insurance though.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Oooo Gina, as long as he didn't think you were the violent nutter!!!