24 December, 2006

Happy Christmas

Took the dogs for a walk this morning and was amazed to see that people are still shopping. if Christmas didn't exist the shops would have to invent it. Will this shopping never stop?

Finally emailed my story for Aaron . I had left it for a few days - and when I came back I had lost it. the computer had eaten it. taking it as a sign the story was rubbish(I never lose anything on the computer) I started again. I like it , I just hope he does. I am going to write something for myself next. I've always wanted to write a cozy crime story so I'm going to give that a go.

We're going to Church this evening for the carol service. We went last year and the church is freezing so we'll wrap up warm. I do like belting a few carols.

BTW a tip for dog owners. I was watching the Dog Whisperer and Cesar calmed an over excited dog by standing still, staring and pointing at the dog. When I was getting the leads out Tommy was barking and prancing so I tried the 'Cesar stance' and it worked!!!Tommy shut up and waited quite meekly. I'm going to try it out on Steve next.

No comments: